im the son of rage and love.



I'm going to DisneyWorld, and I'm taking THE BUSBLOG



volume_too

at

yahoo

dot

com




DISCLAIMER: Stop reading and go away.



thisisthelifeandtimesofMo



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com







Powered by Blogger





Alchamides
Blogbelle
Buzz
Chasing Skirts
Daily Kos
Dave Navarro
Dave Sez
Diary of an Affair
English Cut
Ex-Files
The Ex-Girlfriend Project
Free Culture
Future Ex Wife
Gaping Void
gregorypaige
Heels, Sawks, Steelahs
Hofzinser
HOW TO BLOG
Incompletes
Instapundit
Jeph Jacques
Kris Wampler
Maddox
Malatron
Mo
Muse
My Boring Ass Life
nadsat.org
No Place Else
Oh Margaux...
Overworked and Underfucked
Paigesix
PostSecret
Pragmatik
Preshrunk
Questionable Content
Raymi
Scared Bunny
Searching for Deets
Seeds & Applesauce
September's Girl
Sex
Slippery Sweet
Smoking Gun
Steverino the Sex Addict
Sylkk the Shocker
Technorati
That Ashley Girl
The Truth Blog
Tony Pierce +
Tucker Max
Uncrate
volume2
Zach Braff's Garden State blog



email me:

volume_too@yahoo.com




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.









you have been the one, you have been the one for me


Monday, November 07, 2005

by that morning, i had forgotten who she was. the old trick where i go through her purse and look at her drivers license didnt help either. she laid in the bed next to me, wearing next to nothing. i probably enjoyed that part quite a bit last night, but now im not so sure. the only thing i really remembered was how we were introduced and what a long strange coincidence it was.

hi, my name is so and so, and its my birthday.

shes really little, i thought. a short brunette with a few curves in the right places and smooth skin all over. shes smiled, a lot, and she loved to do it. she told me she was on the dance team or was some kinda dancer, and watching her on the floor, it was easy to see why dancing to most folk is the language of sex. it was here in the soft sunlight that i remembered she was quite fluent, and that taught me a few words last night.

it used to be that this was the easy part. the make like a tree and put your pants on part. there was never any shame walking down franklin street on a saturday morning with messed up hair and nowhere to go but home, but today is a bit different. cant quite put my finger on it, not quite yet.

somewhere between the booze and the bed, theres a feeling. a feeling that people tend to only notice when they want to act on it. a feeling like, i want to be next to someone, that being next to someone would be really nice right now. call it lonliness, call it horniness, call it a need for intimacy, call it what you will. but this girl and this guy and a million other guys and dolls felt it last night, so its hard for me to figure out whats so bad about it.

oh wait.

shit

my guitar is laying on the ground, in the corner, all by its lonesome. its stand is across the room, next to my desk. my tv remote is next to it. the bathroom door is slightly ajar, just enough to see my neon green monogramed towels that say MO in huge blue letters. now i know why this scene, this day is different. this is my room, a place where i dont have to put my pants on for nobody. this morning someone will be doing some walking, and that someone wont be me.

posted by accident at 12:14:00 PM +